Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My notes of what Dr. Keller said, 

"I’ve said this before and I will say it again, I believe from the bottom of my heart, and with God as my witness, that everybody on the face of this planet should be on both (OGF) and (AID)!... And frankly, given what’s going on in this world right now, I believe that anybody who is NOT on (OGF) is doing themselves a dis-service. ..It is always a thrill for me to be able to give you a little bit of a glimpse, and I do mean a little bit of a glimpse of the importance of Glutathione and really know the importance of the dynamic duo meaning (OGF) and the (AID). And I hope that you take the message to heart and I hope that without over selling, okay, you recognize the importance of it’s protective role in what may become a pandemic in the very near future.”

Important Notice: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended for use in the treatment of any disease. Jillyn and Randy, robkellermd.com, max4less.blogspot.com, max4less@gmail.com, do not make any claims concerning (OGF) or (AID) or any other products.
Jillyn and Randy
max4less@gmail.com